This week brought:
- my first official, full-blown home meltdown (as in crying, wailing, screaming, the works--I went from "I love this home!" to "Why did we do this to ourselves?!?!" in just a few minutes.
- deciding on a paint color and then taping, priming, and painting the living room (good-bye, obnoxious ugly gold; hello, cool inviting gray)
- going couch shopping with three children (about as unrelaxing as it sounds). The next night, when we got a babysitter and went with Mike's sister and husband, was much nicer and resulted in us actually making a purchase.
- shopping trips to Home Depot, Ikea, Home Goods, Overstock, etc.
- meeting new neighbors
- enjoying the glorious sunshine
- not enough unpacking
- very little reading