- Our family blog has been taken over by book lists, picture book reviews, and posts about how much I love the library.
- I can't seem to have a normal conversation without mentioning something from a recent read.
- I think the library is one of the best places to go on a date, or by myself, or with my kids.
- My library card is one of my prized possessions.
- If I could splurge and spend money on anything my heart desired, I would go to The King's English and buy the whole set of Mercy Watson in hardback.
- Hands down, I'd rather curl up on the couch and read a book than curl up and watch a movie.
- I don't know how to wash the dishes if I'm not listening to a book.
- My idea of fun is to grab a huge stack of picture books, snuggle my boys on either side of me, and settle in for some good reading.